Iowa Assessments/Running Early Dismissal Schedule without 1st block
• Spring Play Tickets are available in the HS office. It is general admission seating. Cost is $8 for adults and $5 for students.
• If you attended the ACT review at F & M Bank, please stop in the high school office today to sign a thank you card
• Volunteer Opportunity: Any high school student interested in volunteering to work at the girls track meet this Thursday, April 21st, please sign up on sheet on Mrs. Hermsen's door.
• All Students: Some great opportunities for summer employment for high school students continue to be posted on the Job Board in Guidance. Check back frequently for updates!
• Seniors: A couple of new local scholarships were posted on the WD Scholarship page. Keep up the good work turning in scholarships - it will pay off!
• Post Prom: Students interested in going to post prom need to sign-up in the office by Friday, April 22.
• Post Prom t-shirt order forms are available in the office and are due back by Friday, April 15.
• Post Prom Dodgeball: Sign-up in the office if you would like to participate in dodgeball during post prom. Students are only allowed to play on 1 team and no more than 8 to a team.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• French Club - Monday, April 18: The next FRENCH CLUB meeting will be held on Monday, April 18th at 3:00 p.m. in Mrs. Sandberg's room. All French students--past, present, and future--are welcome to attend, as always. If you can't come, please contact Mrs. Sandberg IN ADVANCE.
• Juniors and Seniors - Monday, April 18: A college representative from Buena Vista will be in the guidance office at 8 a.m.
• FBLA - Wed, April 20: Just 2 more FBLA meetings this year! All members should attend the next FBLA Chapter meeting on Wednesday, April 20 in Ms. Bramel's room, 204, at 7:40-8:00 am, or at 1:20-1:40 pm. Information for members interested in running for 16-17 officer positions, year-end & summer activities, and 2016-17 activities will be covered.
Today: Hot ham and cheese sandwich, augratin potatoes, baked beans, banana, mixed fruit, royal brownies, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Hot dog, french fries, cheesy cauliflower, kiwi, pears, OJ/milk