Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Early Dismissal Schedule
UPCOMING MEETINGS/EVENTS at WD
· Speech students should sign up for a speech concession stand on Tues, Feb. 14th. Sign up in the library.
· A representative from Hawkeye will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, March 9th at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· A representative from Simpson College will be in the high school counseling office on Thursday, February 16th at 1:15 for any interested junior or senior.
· YADC will be meeting today, February 8th at 5:30p.m.. This is an important planning meeting for upcoming events. Please be there. If unable to attend please contact Mrs. Resor.
· The FFA Bowling Tournament will be held Saturday at 9 am. If you are planning on attending please let Mrs. Schnieders know.
· If you are planning to exhibit as a FFA member at the Delaware County Fair please make sure you have picked up the paper work from Mrs. Schnieders.
· The Substance Abuse Prevention Group will be meeting today, Feb. 8th, at 1:15 in room 210. All interested students welcome!
· A representative from Upper Iowa will be in Guidance on Thursday, April 23rd at 1:15 to meet with any interested junior or senior.
· Girls Track Meeting: this Friday, February 10th, right after school in Coach Hermsen's room (234). If you cannot attend, contact Coach Engel or Coach Hermsen.
Today: Spaghetti, Texas toast, steamed broccoli, glazed carrots, fresh orange, baked apples, OJ/milk
Thursday: Grilled chicken patty, seasoned noodles, green beans, romaine salad w/light ranch,
fresh grapes, strawberries, rice krispie treat, OJ/milk