Early Dismissal Schedule
• Host Family Opportunities: Our community has the chance to welcome teenagers this summer from France and Spain! This kind of experience can make such an impact, not only on the visiting students, but also on the whole family and our entire school community! Students want to practice their English and live as part of an American family for a short time. Host families provide room (shared room is fine but they must have their own bed), meals, and the willingness to include their visitor as a part of the family, including them in all aspects of your summer schedule.
The dates of the visits will be: June 10 - July 10, 2016 (French) and June 30 - July 28, 2016 (Spanish)
The students will arrive and depart from Coralville for hosting anywhere within driving distance.
For more information, contact Mrs. Sandberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Snack Bar: A reminder that the snack bar is open every day except Wednesdays in the Foods lab with lots of great snack options for only $.50 each. Currently stocked are Goldfish, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Honey Nut Cheerios, Kix, Gogurt, Cheese Sticks, Co-Jack Cheese, water, juice boxes, and fresh pineapple.
• 2015-2016 Yearbook Orders: Students who did not purchase a yearbook at registration are encouraged to purchase one before February 1st. Order forms are available in the office and from Mrs. Temeyer.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• LGBT - Tomorrow: Will meet after school in Mrs. Huehnergarth’s room. If you are interested in joining, please plan to attend.
• Spring Play Auditions will be held TODAY and tomorrow. Please stop by the library to see the available audition times and to sign up. Anyone interested in Crew must come to one of the audition days to fill out papers to be considered for crew positions. Any conflicts with the audition days and times, please contact Tina Ostrander via text or voicemail at 563-920-0511.
Today: Mexican straw hat, tortilla chips, refried beans, melon, pineapple, cinnamon roll, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Pizzaroni casserole, breadstick, romaine salad, green beans, grapes, mixed fruit, OJ/milk