Early Dismissal Schedule
• Seniors: If you are signed up for Term 3 Service Experience you need to stop by Guidance to pick up a form and go over expectations. Signed forms need to be returned to Guidance by Friday, January 15th.
• ACT: Students who wish to sign up for February 6, 2016, ACT, the test sign up deadline is Friday, January 8, 2016. Please see Guidance for further details.
• Seniors: Please continue to check out Scholarships on the WD home page. Take special note of the updates listed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Student Council - Friday, Jan. 8: All Class and Student Council Officers will have a meeting at 7:30 AM in Ms. Osborne's room.
• College Financial Aid Presentation - Monday, Jan. 11: The West Delaware High School Guidance Department, along with the Foundation for the Future of Delaware County and ICAN will be hosting a financial aid presentation for juniors, seniors and their parents. The presentation will be led by a representative of Iowa College Access Network on Monday, January 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM in Hanson Auditorium. An overview of the financial aid process along with information about the FAFSA form will be presented.
Today: Corn dog, sweet potato gems, peas, banana, applesauce cup, ice cream cup, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Walking taco, broccoli, refried beans, kiwi, mandarin oranges, peanut butter cookie, OJ/milk