Early Dismissal Schedule
• FFA Members: Sign up in Mrs. Schnieders room TODAY to attend the Ag Career Day and Luncheon at the Delaware County Fairgrounds.
• Host Family: Did you know...Our community has the chance to welcome young visitors from France and Spain this summer. Students visit for 3-4 weeks, in June and July.
...Hosting is FREE - families provide a separate bed and meals but students bring spending money, medical insurance, and a desire to experience REAL LIFE with an American family.
...Your life is INTERESTING! Even your everyday routines are new for a visiting teenager!
...We need your help - please consider opening your home and your hearts to a visiting student this summer!
Dates and Details below:
June 10 - July 10, 2016 - from Lycée Saint Marc, France
June 30 - July 28, 2016 - from Valladolid, Spain
For more information, contact Mrs. Sandberg - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Coach Conrad, Head Girls’ Basketball, is having a Quickness and Agility this Wednesday and Friday morning at 7 - 7:35 a.m. It will be held in the upper gym at high school and is open for all boys and girls in grades 7-12.
• NHS Members - The Rotary Banquet will be held at the High School (not the Middle School) on Thursday, March 17th starting at 6:00 p.m.
• Juniors: If you are interested in being on Prom Committee, please stop in the HS office ASAP.
• Drivers Education: Registration forms are available in the HS office for summer driver’s education at West Delaware. They are due back by Friday, March 25.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Juniors and Seniors - Thursday, March 10: Two representatives will be in the guidance office, Mt. Mercy at 9:35 a.m. and Northwest Community College at 1:15 p.m.
• FCCLA - Thursday, March 10: Will meet at 7:30 a.m. in the Foods room. All officers and members please make plans to attend.
• There will be an girls' golf informational meeting immediately after school this Friday (March 11) in Mr. Mather's room. Plan on attending if you are going out, it will only take a few minutes.
• Three Lego Mindstorms and two S2 robots will be available in the library for students to try their hand at programming during Hawk Time Tuesday March 15th and Friday March 18th. Sign up in the HS library to attend one of these sessions. Space is limited to 20 students each session. Students must be signed up by 3 pm the day before the session they wish to attend. See Mrs. Stocks if you have questions.
Today: Maidrite, sweet waffle fries, coleslaw, fruit slushie, rice krispy treat, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Mexican straw hat, tortilla chips, refried beans, cherry tomatoes, melon, pineapple chunks, cinnamon roll, OJ/milk