EARLY DISMISSAL SCHEDULE
• State Volleyball Permission Forms: Students interested in attending the state volleyball games this week need to pick up a permission form in the HS office.
• Seniors: Please see the list of seniors who have turned in their photos posted outside the lunchroom doors and outside the central office. If your name is not highlighted Mrs. Temeyer does not have your photo. Please send her your senior photo as soon as possible in order to be included in the yearbook.
• Wrestling clothing order forms are available in the HS office and are due back by the end of the school day today (1:15 p.m.).
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Veterans Day Assembly - TODAY: Students should report to the auditorium immediately after 3rd block. You will be returning to 4th block when the assembly is over.
• LGBTQ - TODAY: Anyone interested in building relationships and having a positive impact on the community is welcome to attend a short LGBTQ meeting tomorrow immediately after school in Mrs. Huehnergarth's room. We will be voting on a unique name for this West Delaware group. There will be treats provided as well.
• YADC (Youth Association for Disabled Citizens) - Tuesday, Nov. 17: Want to explore and see how a disability can turn into an ability? In our ever changing world, many things are being done to help people. If you want to explore some of these areas, then YADC is for you. We have already been to Camp Courageous and are in the process of planning visits to additional sites. YADC will be meeting on Tuesday, November 17th at 7:30 A.M. in room 107 (Ms. Ulrich’s room). Come and see what we're all about.
Today: Turkey dinner, roll, whipped potatoes and gravy, squash, fruit slushie, mandarin oranges, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Grilled chicken patty, seasoned noodles, green beans, romaine salad, grapes, strawberries, rice krispy treat, OJ/milk