EARLY DISMISSAL SCHEDULE
• Football playoff clothing order forms are available in the HS office. Forms with money must be returned tomorrow by noon.
• Y.A.D.C. members will be traveling to Camp Courageous tomorrow. You will meet in the parking lot behind the high school (shop area) at 5:00 P.M.. Supper will be at Subway in Monticello, your expense. You will then travel to the camp for a fun evening. You will return to the high school between 9:45 and 10:00 P.M. They have room in the vans for 4 more volunteers. If interested, please stop in the HS office to get Mrs. Resor’s (YADC sponsor) contact information.
• Seniors - Financial Lit - Modules 3 and 4 should be completed by this Friday, Oct. 23rd.
• Students interested in PSEOs for Spring 2016 need to have a course chosen, and all signed materials turned in to Guidance by Monday, November 2nd.
• FCCLA STAR Events -If you are interested in taking a passion, turning it into a presentation and competing in Des Moines and possibly San Diego, California, you can do this through several different categories of STAR events. STAR stands for Students Taking Action for Recognition. There will be an informational meeting explaining the countless possibilities and the process involves tomorrow at 7:00 am or Monday Oct. 26 at 3:45pm. Both meetings will be in the Foods room 135. See Mrs. Neverman before school or email her with any questions.
• Basketball Online Clothing Order - If you are interested in ordering basketball clothing online from Lids Team Sports information is available in the HS office.
• Senior pictures are due to Mrs. Temeyer by November 1st. See Mrs. Temeyer for a copy of the senior photo guidelines if needed.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Army - TODAY: A representative from the Army will be available from 10:20-12:05 to visit with interested students in the commons during all lunches.
• Book Club - Tomorrow: Will meet @ 7:30 a.m. in the library to discuss what you are currently reading, see where you are with The Other Wes Moore, and make plans for November’s Dystopia Duels. Please let Mrs. Stocks know which meeting you plan to attend!
• Picture Retakes - Tomorrow: Order forms are available in the HS office. Student getting their picture taken can report to Seedorff gymnasium at 8 a.m.
• Juniors & Seniors - Tomorrow: Two college representatives will be in the school counseling office, University of Iowa at 9:35 a.m. and St. Ambrose at 1:45 p.m.
• Girls Bowling - Wednesday, Oct. 28: Girls interested in being on the Girls High School Bowling Team need to attend an informational meeting in the High School Commons on Wednesday, October 28, at 1:15 PM.
Today: Turkey patty sandwich, augratin potatoes, baked beans, banana, mixed fruit, royal brownie, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Hot dog, french fries, cheesy cauliflower, kiwi, pears, chocolate chip cookie, OJ/milk