EARLY DISMISSAL SCHEDULE
• France Trip 2016 - Due to a health issue, Mrs. Sandberg will not be leading a trip to France in the summer of 2016. Students who are interested in traveling to France should contact Mrs. Sandberg ASAP (email@example.com) to discuss options.
• Contest - All HS students are eligible to enter the Voice of Democracy contest sponsored by the Veterans of Foreign Wars. Write an essay on the topic “My Vision for America” and make a 3-5 minute audio recording of the essay. Cash prizes are awarded. Submission deadline is Nov. 1st. See Mrs. Stocks for more details.
• Pink Out Clothing Form - The volleyball team will host a Pink Out on Thursday, Oct. 8. Clothing order forms are available in the HS office and due back with payment by Monday, Sept. 28.
• Girls Basketball - High school girls interested in playing basketball will be trying on basketball shoes right after school tomorrow in the hallway by the girl’s locker room near Seedorff gymnasium.
• Seniors need to have modules 1 and 2 completed for Financial Literacy by this Friday, September 25th.
• Homecoming Powderpuff Volleyball will be next Thursday, October 1 at 7:00 PM. Get an Entry Form for your team from the High School Office. Entry Forms are due back next Monday, September 28.
• High school student volunteers are needed to help at Lambert during parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday, September 30 and Thursday, October 1 between 2:30-6:30 both days. Help is needed in Kids Place to play with kids dropped off in the commons OR to sell baked goods in the hallway by the office. If you can help either day for one or more hours please sign up in Mrs. Bramel's or Mrs. Neverman's classrooms.
• Speech students should pick up a t-shirt order form in the Media Center.
• Student Council Homecoming clothing order forms are available in the HS office and due back before you leave school TODAY.
• Juniors - If you are in the top 20% of your class, you may want to take the PSAT test. The pre-SAT test gives you the opportunity to earn scholarships depending on your score. The test is Wednesday morning, October 14th. The cost is $14 and we only have 10 seats available on a first come, first serve basis. Payment is due at the time of registration, and we have official student study guides and practice test packets for you, upon registration. Sign up with the fee in the Guidance Office by Monday, October 5th.
UPCOMING MEETINGS/ EVENTS at WD
• Seniors - Tomorrow - A representative from Wartburg will be in the guidance office at 1:15 p.m.
• FCCLA - Tomorrow - The next FCCLA meeting will be held Thurs. Sept. 24 @ 7:30 am in the Foods room. We will be discussing the homecoming float and electing officers. If you would like to become a member and/or run for office, please contact Mrs. Neverman for information. FCCLA- The Ultimate Leadership Experience.
Today: Meatball sandwich, sunchips, cheesy cauliflower, romaine salad, kiwi, fruit slushie, OJ/milk
Tomorrow: Hot chicken sundae, whipped potatoes, seasoned peas, banana, strawberries, animal crackers, OJ/milk