Schools‎ > ‎Middle School‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎Announcement posts‎ > ‎

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

posted Dec 2, 2015, 6:42 AM by Amanda Hawker

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

 

Tomorrow’s Lunch is:

 

Hot Dog on Bun, Baked French Fries, Carrot Sticks w/Light Ranch, Kiwi or Pears, Milk.

 

Weatherboard:

 

Tomorrow there will be a high of 39 and a low of 25 and the forecast shows it will be partly cloudy.

 

Announcements:

 

No Announcements

 

Activities:

 

No Activities today.

 

Health Fact:

 

Be on the lookout for pop vending machines that have the calories of each choice right on the vending buttons.  The companies that make Pepsi, Coke, and Dr. Pepper products have all agreed to give the buyers this important information.

 

Fun Fact:

 

Only 3% of the Earth’s water is fresh water, the rest 97%, is salt water.

 

Website link: (must copy and paste into address bar of browser screen)

 

https://drive.google.com/a/w-delaware.k12.ia.us/file/d/0B-weGiYGC7fLS1BZNE5KMVhuY1k/view?usp=sharing

Comments