Module 1: Personal Devices
Objective: The student will demonstrate a basic understanding of cell phones, cell phone use, and school guidelines by posting accurate and descriptive reflections based on the rubrics provided for three of the four assignments.
- Module 1.1 Whad U Got?
- Module 1.2
- Module 1.3
- Module 1.4
Module 1.1 Whad U Got?
Now's the time to show off. Take a moment do a little research on your own cell phone. If you don't have one, see if you can borrow one from a friend or pick out one that you want to get. Use the Internet and maybe an owner's manual to do your research.
- Upon doing research, the student will create a post on the class blog that will demonstrate an understanding of his or her own cell phone.
- Create a new post in the school blog and use your cell phone model as the title. Be sure to include your name somewhere in the post. This is NOT a comment but a post.
- Write a review of your cell phone. Use some of the following suggested categories for your review. You can find cell phone reviews at these two sites, Engadget.com and Cnet.com
- The Good
- The Bad
- The Bottom Line
- Service Provider
- Personal Rating on a scale of 1 to 10
- Upload an image of your cell phone.
- Include a Website address of the manufacturer of your cell phone.